If you’re hitting the gym and still not reaching your goals, now is the perfect time to get coached on what you’re eating. Our Group Nutrition Classes consist of a 1-hour group session meeting once a week for 6-weeks and is NOT about dieting. We believe in teaching basic principles so our members learn the tools they need to build the foundation of a healthy lifestyle that incorporates healthy, clean eating daily.
The group consists of members all working towards similar goals of eating for longevity, health, and improved body composition. Group classes are perfect for individuals who would like to explore their relationship with food in a positive and supportive environment.
During This 6-week Group Program, You’ll Get
- Calculation of your macros based on your height, weight, age and activity level to reach your individual goals
- Education on the macronutrients (protein, carbs, fats)
- 1-hour group coaching class for education and questions
- Group and coach accountability for support
- Education on meal planning, meal prep, conquering barriers and healthy recipes to help you succeed in the future
- Weekly measurements to track progress
*Already participated in nutrition coaching (individual or group) in the past? Join us again for our Level 2 group nutrition program and get $100 off. Level 2 runs the same sessions as our level 1 group nutrition course, but will meet seperately for advanced nutrition information to keep you progressing. This is to help with future accountability once you’ve learned the basics!
2018 Group Nutrition Session Dates:
Winter: 1/13 to 2/17 (Saturday’s @ 10:30-11:30am)
Spring- 3/10 to 4/21 (Saturday’s @ 10:30-11:30am)
Summer (A)- 5/12 to 6/16 (Official Day & Time TBA)
Summer (B)- 7/14 to 8/18 (Official Day & Time TBA)
Fall- 9/8 to 10/13 (Official Day & Time TBA)
Fill out above form to inquire and/or get signed up today!