Reading a food label can be complicated business. Food manufacturers want you to think of their products as “healthy” and will use many tricks to give you that illusion when in reality, the product isn’t as healthy as it sounds. At Edge Body Boot Camp, we provide our members the nutritional knowledge necessary to look past these marketing tricks.
We’ve taken this same information and developed this “Understanding Food Labels 101” e-book to help teach you to look past the fancy jargon and find the information that really matters.
Our FREE guide will teach you:
- The basic components of a nutrition label
- What is meant by serving & serving size
- Why you shouldn’t focus solely on calories
- Why you should ignore the %’s and focus on grams
- What marketing tricks to look out for
- Why the order of ingredients matters
Give it a read and check back in to let us know what you think.
Best in Health,